Friday, February 20

monica needs.....


okay, this is straight from FACEBOOK.
yes, i've been there again.
but the latest thing is tagging. i'm running out of people to tag, so instead, i'll post here.

RULES:
Go to Google, type in your first name and the word "needs" after it. Then tell us - what are the top ten things Google says you "need"?

1. monica needs a job.

tell me something i don't know. i'm still waiting for the fame and fortune that comes with my current job.....
2. monica needs new holes in her skin.

like i need a hole in my head. are they talking piercings? acupuncture? this one is just scary!
3. monica needs a bicycle master plan.

clearly someone spilled the beans that i'm off my running master plan.
4. monica needs another dressed washed.

really? can we not forget about THAT monica?

5. monica needs a haircut

i'm trying! i'm really, really trying! but the pony is soooooo convenient.
6. monica needs to rent a room.

i have been trying for 6 years to get my own oprah space. last year i was told "my room" could be the kitchen. the kitchen!?! yes, the kitchen.
7. monica needs some highlights.

see #5
8. monica needs some volunteers.

now that's what i'm talking about! man, have i got a "to do" list for those volunteers.
9. monica needs to take the simplest measure.

okay now that's just creepy. google, you know me. you really know me.
10. monica needs to be promoted more on the east coast.

i see talk show circuit, letterman, jimmy kimmel, craig ferguson.....too bad gordon keith is off.

do you think i can get double billed with mark wahlberg?

1 people said stuff:

The Browns said...

I haven't seen this in f/b yet, but I'm intrigued...and a little scared to do mine.

Hope you're feeling ok btw!