Thursday, February 26

sweet salvation

okay, salvation may be a strong word here, i mean there is only one way to salvation and that is of course through the grace of my very sweet savior jesus christ, but that's another post for another day.

have you seen these? i know, i know as always, i'm late to the party, these have been around for a while, but since i'm not into having someone hold me underwater while at the ocean, or the dead sea, shooting salt water up my nose just didn't sound like fun.

i have battled allergies all my life, took shots, took prescription meds, i have done it all! here's the fun part, when you're pregnant, most of that stuff you just don't want to mess with.

i know, things are safer now, yada, yada, yada. but its like with the whole "can you have a glass of wine" controversy.......regardless of what the facts say about moderation, i deal with enough, how do i say this delicately.......crack-babies, fetal alcohol babies, and babies of babies, that i do not want to take that chance. there are already so many factors OUT of my control that can do in-utero harm, that the factors i CAN control? oh i'm controlling!

so, i gave in to the neti pot, and despite almost drowning twice while standing at my bathroom sink, i have to say i am pleased. now i find out they have a whole line, like a "no back wash" design, a "kids mist"......you think my kids hated the booger patrol before, wait until i come at them with this.

so, neti pot, you get a thumbs up and my full endorsement.
the checks should be rolling in anytime.

2 people said stuff:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Monica! Allergies or not, I just can't put stuff up my nose!

The Browns said...

Oh I LOVE my neti pot too!