Wednesday, March 4

ladies, he's mine, all mine

while this is typically me.




no really, it is.

these days i'm more a combo of





and






i can't help it, you try having a first trimester that basically lasts as long as most pregnancies and we'll see how you come out. oops. see, there's that green lady coming out.

but face it ladies, all those hormones, all those hunger pains, all those emotions, make some gals a little crazy. of course, the craziest ones don't admit they're crazy.......

i'm crazy.

the good news is, not many people see this side of me.
the bad news is, not many people see this side of me.
i save it all for the one i love..........

so, this is a tribute to him.
i didn't do a valentine's day post, an anniversary post, or even a birthday post.
mainly because if i go on and on about his greatness, you would all show up on my porch wanting a piece!

but these days, he deserves so much more.
D-DUB, thank you for not leaving me to find someone more.....stable.

4 people said stuff:

Ang said...

I read the title and I was hoping it was a post about JT...

D-Dub is a close second...except when he dominates conversations and I can't get a word in.

I never told you - congrats on the baby. I'll babysit the kiddos when you get down here! (hm, maybe I shouldn't have put that in writing)

Ang said...

Lo siento, it should say

Congrats on the baby!!!

anda said...

hmmmm....that man might deserve some mac'n'cheese!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!! When are you due (i.e. when will the craziness end)?