Sunday, January 11

just call me debbie downer


okay, so if you haven't seen this movie i just spoiled it for you.
but really, how could you not see that coming?

honestly, that is probably the least depressing part of the movie.

backstory: i love movies! i mean if i could sit at a theatre all day and watch back to backs, i would. if i could have an endless supply of dvd's and not develop bedsores, i don't know that i'd get off my couch.
i love movies.

a few weeks ago, some friends and i got into a discussion of top 5/top 10 movies. we quickly realized, i was trying to cram about 40 movies into my top 5. i love movies.

i love movies because they are an escape from reality. i guess they are my drug. i could have worse vices. but really, does my life consist of high speed car chases through the narrow cobblestone streets of venice? no.
am i trying to commandeer a airplane full of ex-convicts to get home to see my daughter? no.
does my car send me back to 1985 when i hit 88mph? sadly. no.
have i ever lost my car? no.
am i engaged to a ny senator, but realize i still haven't gotten a divorce from my high school sweetheart back home? again. no.
my life is......normal.

so when i go to movies, show me something i won't see in my everyday. show me something i can't see in my everyday.

enter marley and me .
as my marlee says, this was like watching my life unfold except these people were prettier and had nicer houses.
SERIOUSLY!

save your money for beverly hills chihuahua.

1 people said stuff:

Ang said...

-The Bourne Identity (?)
-Con-air
-Back to the Future
-Sweet Home Alabama

Nicely done, Mon...

So, what are your top 5, 10, 40?