Saturday, January 30

how did i miss this?

i realize that i am super late to this party. ok, so the party's over and all that's left are empty solo cups and dried queso, but spending the latter part of my evening searching for "nitrogen cycle" videos, led to more exciting ventures....

which brings me to the greatness of jason bateman and michael cera. arrested development, cancelled after 3 seasons. remind me again who's making these decisions?
arrested development
chuck
eli stone

but the simpsons is still around?

nevermind, i'm off to watch juno.

5 people said stuff:

Spencer Day said...

Hello! Just bloghopping. Great blog!

Happy blogging! :)

Carrie said...

Ha ha! The Simpsons has far deeper meaning and social commentary than most people realize. ;-) That being said, Arrested Development was an amazing show. Glad you found it.

Amy said...

and don't forget Boston Legal...

See we've put off Apple TVing Arrested Development because we know we'll fall in love, and then go through withdrawal and heartache. Is it worth it? I'll watch if you tell me it is.

prog2010 said...

nice
plz visit my new blog
http://prog2010free.blogspot.com/

Terrace Crawford said...

Yea, I am real bitter of some of the network decisions. Its all about ratings though. Disappointing.

-Terrace Crawford
www.terracecrawford.com
www.twitter.com/terracecrawford