Friday, January 1

2010


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

in the event that anyone still checks in on bigdwilsons......

bigdwilsons have become hubcitywilsons. well, in name anyways. much like my 214 phone number, i'm reluctant to change the name of the blog.......after all,
home is where the blog is.

resolution: keep up blog!

5 people said stuff:

Amy Anderson said...

You're back!! Yay!

Also, your kids are ridiculously cute.

katy said...

you still are on my blog list I check. yay for you!

and geez, Mason looks old in this picture!

The Browns said...

OH my goodness!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I do check on you and even asked Mary about you but felt slightly stackerish!

I can not wait to read how life with 3 is going!

The Browns said...

um - and the new blog pic at the top?? TOO.FREAKING.CUTE.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Glad to see you blogging again!
Jodie