Friday, September 26

girls weekend 101


yay! its that time of year again!
just to be clear, there are *rules....

1. I will not break up any arguments over who has whose stuff.
2. I will not tell anyone to get down from standing on the couch.
3. I will not prevent anyone from standing on a stool trying to get something off the counter that they shouldn't have or touch something hot.
4. I will not sign anyone's folder if they have a RED day.
5. I will not sing Poor, Unfortunate Souls to anyone.
6. If you sit down and say you're not coming with us, I will not wait for you or count. I'm just leavin'.
7. I will not change anyone's diaper.
8. I will not fix anyone "dark" apple juice.


*works cited shannon temple

2 people said stuff:

a-townblog said...

Love the new pic.

TOTALLY not jealous of your girls/ weekend. Seriously, Ty is out of town...I'm single parenting. This is a DREAM!! Poor you. Maybe you can single parent sometime soon:)

The Browns said...

Have a FANTASTIC time!