Tuesday, August 26

my little rachel ray

you know, it's difficult being a working mom to 2 small children.
grad school.
keeping a home, yada, yada, yada,
i have to find my "me" time anywhere i can get it.
lately its been on my 5 am runs.

fortunately, i have a little help around the house. this morning, upon returning, i walk in to breakfast.....pancakes, oatmeal, eggs.
wait, let me show you instead.......

yes, that is her bed

fortunately, no eggs were harmed in the process

i guess the cereal mountain, not so bad huh? but who doesn't love a good breakfast in bed?

7 people said stuff:

denise, the honey crew said...

DUDE!!!! i have not words for this. this can be a topic of convo tomorrow at 5am. this is my worst nightmare come true....spilt flour in a bed!!!!!!

denise, the honey crew said...

also, i'm just thinking....you made this up and found the pic on the internet!

big D wilsons said...

seriously! my life would be so much easier if i were making this up. nothing like hauling out the dyson before school.

a-townblog said...

Shut.Up. That is sooo funny (but only because it didn't happen in my house!)

Did you laugh or yell?

amy

katy said...

wooooow.

anda said...

i love the way you plugged the vaccum! hahaha

The Browns said...

Hilarious - and horrifying!