Thursday, July 24

scattergories

thanks for the fun game ang! i'll play this time.



rules: Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things - nothing made up. You cannot use your own name for the boy/girl names.




oh, and i'm posting ang's answers because i think she's funny.


1. What is your name? Angela
2. A Four letter word: Ache...like my neck all the time
3. A vehicle: Acura
4.A city: Austin, AUSome, ATX, A-town
5.A boy's name: Ashtunn
6.A girl's name: Andie
7. Alcoholic drink: Absinthe...yeeeah boooooy
8.An occupation: Anthropologist
9.Something you wear: Argyle...I wear it all the time...well, I want to wear it all the time
10. A celebrity: Adam West...What?
11. A Food: Asparagross
12. Something found in a bathroom: Anti-bacterial soap
13. Reason for being late: A line of ducks were crossing the street And A car tire blew out in front of me And I went to help And An old lady was driving slow in front of me And I couldn't find A parking spot And the elevator was out of order...what? Beat that, folks
14. Something you shout: AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
15. An animal: Aardvark
16. A body part: Too easy...but I'll go with arm
17. Word to describe yourself: Awesome...really? C'mon now, is there any other word?


my answers

1. What is your name? monica
2. A Four letter word: mold-gross
3. A vehicle: minivan-pardon me while i weep the loss of the 2nd greatest vehicle ever driven-and only to the bug
4.A city: midland-is that really a city? a town maybe.
5.A boy's name: michael, of course.
6.A girl's name: melissa-i get called this all the time!
7. Alcoholic drink: meretti's, mojitos, margaritas, martinis, mixed drinks, oh wait, only one right?
8.An occupation: meteorologist
9.Something you wear: my fighting texas aggie ring
10. A celebrity: c'mon, marky mark!
11. A Food: macaroni and cheese
12. Something found in a bathroom: mold-again, gross
13. Reason for being late: my children
14. Something you shout: mother. . . .
15. An animal: mickey mouse
16. A body part: metacarpals-huh, 3 semesters of anatomy finally paid off
17. Word to describe yourself: mexican
on deck: denise, kassi, katy and marlee

3 people said stuff:

denise, the honey crew said...

i am not capable of thinking yet. i'm not even sure what letter my name starts with. i'm also not capable of running this weekend. but don't leave me high and dry, i'll be ready on tuesday....i think...no i will be....maybe...no no i will...promise...

Ang said...

Now, you have to remember when you do my 14 you have to run with your arms in the air and running in zig zags...the only way to do it

The Browns said...

Now I know who DB Sweeney is. And you're right...so cute!

Thanks!