Friday, April 25

who's got game?



in the words of tasha, or is it uniqua?
ta, ta, ta da!!!!

yes, we got one.
thank you texags classifieds!
and thank you rob and shannon for making this the second most requested item in our house.
and what kind of a parent would i be if i didn't give in to my children's every request. that's what good parenting is all about in my book. give them what they want when they want it regardless of what it is or when it is.

oh wait, that's my philosophy on me.

well, let's see how long it takes for me to never touch this again because i refuse to participate in things that i can't win. refuse.


and in case you were wondering, this is the first most requested item in our house.

yeah, that ain't happenin'!

1 people said stuff:

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda famous now that I got a mention on the blog...You have to give up trying to win...When I finally did, it was way more fun:)