Monday, April 21

hillary

okay, i'm not going to lie to you, it took me awhile to find a flattering picture of this gal. most pictures were like this, or some horrible artists rendering that was well, just mean. which got me thinking. how does it feel to be one of, if not THE MOST, hated woman in america? don't get me wrong, i know she has plenty of supporters too. but i mean, there are plenty of women out there that are disliked, but no one provokes such strong opinions whether positive or negative, as hillary clinton. as my husband puts it, "maybe she just doesn't feel." but more on him later.

as i started this post, that thought just came to me and it just made me feel sad for her. as one who cherishes my relationships, almost to the point of defining myself by who likes and dislikes me (twisted i know) and what relationships i have or don't have, i just felt sad for her.

this post has the potential to be really, really, long, so i'll just leave it at that. if you happen to see hillary, be nice to her.
i did like this picture though.

0 people said stuff: